JAKARTA, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , on Wednesday reported a 53 percent rise in nine-month net profit to 4.58 trillion rupiah ($503.3 million), thanks to a recovery in vehicle sales, and strong commodity prices. The company, in which Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd. has a 50.1 percent stake, said its sales revenue rose 23.4 percent to 50.62 trillion rupiah in the January-September period from 41.01 trillion rupiah a year ago. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra 9-mth net profit up 53 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642