JAKARTA, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , reported on Tuesday a 33.3 percent fall in net profit in the nine months ending September, partly due to crumbling automotive sales. Astra, Jakarta's fourth largest capitalised company with a market value of nearly $6 billion, posted a net profit of 3.0 trillion rupiah ($329.3 million) in the January-September period compared to 4.5 trillion a year ago. Singapore's Jardine Cycle & ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra 9-mth net profit down 33.3 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.