JAKARTA, Oct 31 (Reuters) - PT Astra International Tbk , Indonesia's main vehicle distributor and biggest listed company, said on Monday its nine-month net profit rose 30 percent, driven by strong auto sales and higher mining fees. Astra, controlled by Singapore's Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd , saw net profit between January and September of 13.44 trillion rupiah ($1.53 billion), versus 10.36 trillion rupiah in the same period a year ago, the firm said in a statement. Indonesia's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra 9-mth net profit rises 30 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.