JAKARTA, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest listed plantation firm, PT Astra Agro Lestari Tbk , said on Tuesday its crude palm oil sales rose 11.8 percent in 2006 in line with higher output. The company said in a statement last year's crude palm oil sales were 915,183 tonnes, up from 818,717 tonnes a year before. Astra Agro has said its crude palm oil output in 2006 rose by 7.1 percent to 917,885 tonnes, against 857,141 tonnes a year before. The firm said around 35 percent, or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra Agro '06 palm oil sales up 12 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.