JAKARTA, July 28 (Reuters) - PT Astra Agro Lestari , Indonesia's biggest listed palm oil plantation firm, said on Wednesday first-half net profit fell 17 percent to 636.45 billion rupiah ($70.61 million). Revenue in the January-June period slipped 0.6 percent to 3.518 trillion rupiah, from 3.537 trillion rupiah. ($1=9012 Rupiah) (Reporting by Janeman Latul, Editing by Sara Webb)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra Agro H1 net profit drops 17 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.