JAKARTA, July 31 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , reported on Tuesday a 41 percent rise in first half net profit, helped by a recovery in car and motorcycle sales. Astra, controlled by Singapore's Jardine Cycle & Carriage , made a net profit of 2.63 trillion rupiah ($286 million) in the January-June period, against 1.86 trillion a year ago. The earnings beat analysts' forecasts of 2.51 trillion rupiah. Revenue rose to 31.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra H1 net profit jumps 41 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.