JAKARTA, April 29 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest private conglomerate, PT Astra International , said on Thursday that its first quarter net profit rose 60 percent to 3.014 trillion rupiah from 1.875 trillion rupiah a year earlier. Its net revenue increased 38 percent to 29.69 trillion rupiah in the first three months from 21.537 trillion rupiah in 2009. (Reporting by Janeman Latul; Editing by David Fox)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra International Q1 net profit jumps 60 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.