JAKARTA, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , has secured $387.2 million in loans from syndicated banks to finance its business expansion plans, the firm said. Astra International's finance director, Simon J. Mawson, said in a statement late on Friday the revolving loan will be used to finance the company's spending and investments, but the company did not give details. The loan was arranged by BNP Paribas , Citibank N.A., The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra Int'l secures $387.2 mln loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.