JAKARTA, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor PT Astra International will spend $1.3-$1.4 billion for capital expenditure in 2011, up from $900 million last year, said President Director Prijono Sugiarto on Monday. He said the firm expects sales growth will be 5-10 percent this year, with car sales at 800,000 units in 2011. It aims to expand in palm oil, coal and infrastructure, he added. (Reporting by Fathiya Dahrul; Editing by Neil Chatterjee)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra Int'l to spend $1.3-$1.4 bln for capex in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.