JAKARTA, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Indonesia's Astra International , the country's leading automotive distributor, has appointed Prijono Sugiarto as acting president director, it said on Monday. Previous CEO Michael Ruslim, 56, died of dengue fever and other complications on Wednesday last week in a Singapore hospital. "Prijono Sugiarto, a company director, has been named as acting president director effective Jan. 21 2010," Astra said in a statement. Sugiarto, educated in Germany, joined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra names Sugiarto as acting chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642