JAKARTA, May 27 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Indonesia's leading auto distributor PT Astra International Tbk approved on Wednesday a final dividend of 170 rupiah ($0.02) a share from 2003. "The total dividend is 220 rupiah a share, which included an interim dividend of 50 rupiah," the company's spokesman Aminuddin told reporters. ($1=9,295 rupiah)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra to pay 170 rupiah final dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.