JAKARTA, April 30 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest diversified company, PT Astra International Tbk , reported on Wednesday a 76 percent rise in first-quarter net profit, thanks to strong automotive sales and rising palm oil prices. Astra, the third largest company on the Indonesian stock exchange with a market value of $8.5 billion, said its January-March net profit climbed to 2.25 trillion rupiah ($243.8 million) from 1.28 trillion a year earlier. The company, which has business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra Q1 net profit jumps 76 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.