JAKARTA, Oct 31 (Reuters) - PT Astra International Tbk , Indonesia's main vehicle distributor and biggest listed company, on Wednesday reported its third quarter net profit rose 2.7 percent, driven by strong auto sales despite a decline in palm oil and mining businesses. Astra, controlled by Singapore's Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd, saw net profit between July and September of 4.97 trillion rupiah ($516.90 million), versus 4.84 trillion rupiah in the same period a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra Q3 net profit rises 2.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.