JAKARTA, Feb 27 (Reuters) - PT Astra International , Indonesia's main vehicle distributor and biggest listed company, reported fourth quarter 2011 net profit rose 8 percent on Monday , driven by surging auto sales and higher coal prices. Astra, which is controlled by Singapore's Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd, reported fourth-quarter net profit of 4.34 trillion rupiah ($479.82 million). That compared with a net profit of 4.01 trillion rupiah in the same period a year earlier. Astra's 2011 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra Q4 net profit rises 8 pct, slightly beats forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.