JAKARTA, April 26 (Reuters) - Indonesia's PT Astra Sedaya Finance, the financial arm of PT Astra International Tbk , announced the coupon range for its 500 billion rupiah ($56.82 million) bonds on Wednesday. The bonds, which will be offered between June 1-2 and June 5 and listed in the Surabaya Stock Exchange on June 9, will be used as working capital and to extend vehicle financing, the company's president director Gunawan Geniusahardja said. Astra Sedaya, which specialises in vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra Sedaya details 500 bln rph bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.