SINGAPORE, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Indonesia's biggest automotive firm, PT Astra International Tbk , said on Tuesday it will tap markets for more funds next year to help finance expansion in Indonesia's fast-growing car sector. PT Astra Sedaya Finance, one of the largest car financing groups in Indonesia and 53-percent owned by Astra, on Monday detailed a planned 1 trillion ($108 million) in rupiah bonds. "That is only a part of their total funding needs for this year. For next year, it will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra to tap more funds in expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642