JAKARTA, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Indonesia's PT Astra Sedaya Finance, a unit of car distributor PT Astra International , said on Wednesday it has set the coupon for its 1 trillion rupiah ($106 million) bond at 8.475-10.3 percent. Proceeds from the bonds, which will be offered for sale from February 27-29, will enable Astra Sedaya to increase its car loan portfolio by as much as 30 percent in 2008, a senior executive said. "We are optimistic about achieving our target of 10 trillion rupiah ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra unit sets coupon range for bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642