JAKARTA, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Motorcycle sales in Indonesia rose 41.7 percent in August from a year earlier as demand stayed robust despite rising interest rates and a weaker currency, data from the country's largest automotive distributor showed. PT Astra International Tbk , controlled by Singapore's Jardine Cycle and Carriage Ltd , said 504,787 units of motorcycles were sold in August, a record high monthly volume. The August figure brought the total sales for the first eight months of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's August motorbike sales up 41.7 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642