HONG KONG, June 29 (Reuters) - Indonesian tyre maker PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk will begin marketing a dollar-denominated bond next week, market sources said on Wednesday. Investor presentations will be held in Hong Kong on July 5, before moving to Singapore on July 6 and London on July 7, sources said. They gave no details on the issue size and the maturity. Credit Suisse First Boston and UBS are the lead managers for the deal.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Gajah Tunggal to market bond -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642