JAKARTA, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Following is motorcycle sales data from the Indonesian Motorcycle Industry Association (AISI) provided by PT Astra International Tbk , the country's largest automotive distributor. Oct 2007 Sept 07 Oct 2006 Honda 214,098 239,213 174,249 Yamaha 145,208 162,639 109,522 Suzuki 57,515 68,260 55,616 TOTAL INDUSTRY* 422,390 477,072 344,585 * The total includes other brands not listed above. Indonesian motorcycle sales fell 12.76 percent last year after the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Oct motorcycle sales up 22.6 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642