JAKARTA, April 27 (Reuters) - Following are the consolidated results of PT Bank Permata Tbk for the three months ended March 31, 2007. (in billions of rupiah unless stated otherwise) 2007 2006 Net Profit 86.49 75.53 Net Interest Income 595.65 436.23 Operating Income 132.60 107.69 Earnings Per Share (in rupiah) 10.92 9.55 Note: Bank Permata is Indonesia's eight largest lender with a market capitalisation of $759.4 million. A consortium comprised of Standard Chartered Plc and Indonesia's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Permata Q1 net profit up 14.5 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642