JAKARTA, Feb 23 (Reuters) - PT United Tractors , Indonesia's biggest heavy equipment provider, said on Thursday it posted a 1.3 percent rise in 2010 net profit on higher revenues. The firm, Indonesia's largest mining contractor, posted a 3.87 trillion rupiah net profit in 2010, versus 3.82 trillion rupiah a year earlier. It was expected to post a full-year 2010 net profit of 3.97 trillion rupiah, according to a consensus of 18 analysts by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. (Reporting by Fathiya ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's United Tractors 2010 net profit up 1.3 pct, misses forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.