JAKARTA, July 29 (Reuters) - PT United Tractors , Indonesia's biggest heavy equipment provider, posted a 0.8 percent rise in its first half 2010 net profit on Thursday, as revenues climbed but costs increased. The firm, Indonesia's largest mining contractor, posted a 1.888 trillion rupiah ($209.8 million) net profit in the first half of the year, versus 1.873 trillion rupiah a year earlier. The company's net revenue climbed 30 percent to 18.08 trillion rupiah. Indonesia is expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's United Tractors posts flat H1 net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.