JAKARTA, July 27 (Reuters) - United Tractors , Indonesia's biggest heavy equipment provider, said on Wednesday that its second quarter net profit rose 27 percent to 1.24 trillion rupiah on higher sales. The firm, controlled by Indonesia's largest listed firm Astra International , saw heavy equipment sales rising to 742 units in the first six months from 507 units in the same period last year. Shares in United Tractors were up nearly 8 percent on Wednesday ahead of the results, and rose 9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's United Tractors Q2 net profit up 27 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642