JAKARTA, April 27 (Reuters) - United Tractors , Indonesia's biggest heavy equipment provider, said on Wednesday that its first quarter net profit rose 43 percent to 1.296 trillion rupiah ($149.8 million) on higher sales. The firm, controlled by Indonesia's largest listed firm Astra International , aims to raise around $700 million via a rights issue this year to fund its expansion plans. Shares in United Tractors were up 0.9 percent ahead of the results, but have fallen nearly three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's United Tractors says Q1 net profit up 43 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642