JAKARTA, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Indonesia's third largest motorcycle financing firm, PT Wahana Ottomitra Multiartha Tbk (WOM Finance) , plans to issue 300 billion rupiah ($33.02 million) of Islamic bonds in 2006. WOM Finance said the timing of the issuance, which would be used partly to finance motorcycle loans, would depend on market conditions. "We will issue sharia bonds worth as much as 300 billion rupiah end of this year. Regarding the precise time, we will review the market condition, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's WOM plans 300 bln rph sharia bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.