STOCKHOLM, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Investment firm Industrivarden has met with Renault several times to express its interest in buying the French car maker's 20 percent stake in Volvo , a magazine reported on Wednesday. Business magazine Affarsvarlden reported, citing an unnamed source, that "the Handelsbanken sphere's investment vehicle Industrivarden has on several occasions met Renault and voiced its interest in buying its (Renault's) stake". Volvo has been the centre of speculation lately ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industrivarden eyed Renault's Volvo stake-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.