MILAN, Dec 15 (Reuters) - New car sales in Italy are expected to rise to 2.25 million units in 2006 from 2.24 million in 2005, industry body UNRAE said on Thursday. Fiat took more than 30 percent of the Italian car market in November.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industry body sees Italy car sales rising in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642