ROME, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Italy's Industry Minister Claudio Scajola told a meeting with car makers on Wednesday that a government aid package for the industry would be presented within 10 days, a government source said. (reporting by Francesca Pisiconeri and Alberto Sisto)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industry minister sees car aid package in 10 days-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.