Avenger’s 17 days’ supply among lowest in industry for April.
U.S. new light-vehicle dealers closed April in the same predicament they’ve been in for several months, namely lots stocked with too many of some models and not enough of most cars, cross/utility vehicles and vans. The April inventory count turned up 2,736,985 cars and light trucks either at or in transit to dealers, some 16,000-plus units less than the prior month, although a modest sales retreat nudged the days’ supply tally to 56 from 55. That remained a far cry from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"April U.S. Dealer Inventory Still Short" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642