U.S. inventory rode into May a little on the high side, meaning some manufacturers likely will continue with spot production slowdowns and another slight increase in month-to-month incentive activity is on tap – the same pattern as March-to-April. On the whole, however, inventory levels are not excessive, and in some cases stocks are being built up in preparation for future production slowdowns due to retooling for major model changeovers. In fact, some vehicles are in catch-up mode to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"April U.S. Light-Vehicle Inventory Portends Stronger U.S. Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642