VW runaway winner in April sales race.
PARIS – A 1.7% increase in April sales may be another sign that Western Europe’s automotive market is approaching its trough, although the market remains down 7.1% for the year. April 2013 had two more selling days than like-2012, because Easter came early, so on a daily sales basis, the month still was negative by more than 8%. But the 1,038,343 deliveries were 16,985 units more than prior-year, for the first month-on-month improvement since September 2011. Three of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"April Vehicle Sales Hint at European Market Recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642