Andrew joins SEAT U.K. in time for new-model rollouts.
SEAT U.K. names industry veteran Ashley Andrew as head of operations. Andrew takes over the running of the Spanish brand’s U.K. dealer network March 5, moving from British auto maker Rolls-Royce, where he was director for Europe and South Africa. In almost 20 years in the auto business, Andrew, 40, has experience across diverse automotive sectors from volume to premium and, most recently with Rolls-Royce, super-luxury. Having worked in domestic and international markets with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ashley Andrew to Lead U.K. SEAT Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642