Ghost a hit in China’s otherwise-slackening luxury market.
Rolls-Royce says strong economic growth across Asia is good for business. CEO Torsten Muller-Otvos says after a tour of the region he sees strong third-quarter growth in China and confidence continuing to grow in Japan. In Manila to officiate at the opening of Rolls-Royce’s business in the Philippines, he says he found the number of ultra-high-net-worth individuals in that country enjoying double-digit growth. Muller-Otvos says the effects of positive Japanese government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asian Markets Fertile Ground for Rolls-Royce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642