Mitsubishi had nearly 2-year supply of electric cars in August.
With most North American plants back to work in August, U.S. dealers bolstered inventories by a much-needed 93,757 new light vehicles to 2,747,960 units, the third-highest level this year behind June and March. Still, robust sales limited the buildup to a below-par 58 days’ supply, up just 5.5% from July’s 55 days’. Nevertheless, that was well above the 49 days’ posted year-ago, when Japanese-make dealer lots nearly were devoid of vehicles. Historically, dealers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"August LV Inventory Edges Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642