Mazda3 most popular model for second straight year.
Australian new-vehicle sales passed the 1 million-unit mark for the fifth time in history, as 2012 deliveries rose 10.3% to 1,112,032, comfortably beating the previous record of 1.05 million set five years earlier. Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Tony Weber calls the result quite a feat in a global economy that has been under pressure in recent years. It also reflects that the Australian market is one of the most open and competitive in the world. “Reduced tariffs, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia New-Vehicle Sales Top 1 Million Mark Again in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642