Mazda CX-5 best-selling utility vehicle for year’s first half.
Australia’s auto industry races to a new-vehicle sales record for June, boosted by the strength of the light-commercial-vehicle market. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries (FCAI) says new-vehicle deliveries climbed 5.5% in the month to 118,758 units, with LCVs up 15.3% to 23,526. VFACTS, the official supplier of monthly industry sales figures in Australia, has delayed the full release of its latest data due to technical difficulties, so year-ago comparisons are not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Sets June New-Vehicle Sales Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642