Volume leader Toyota’s 86 sports car sells out first month on market.
Australian new-vehicle deliveries climbed 17.1% to a record 112,566 units in June, surpassing the industry’s previous best month by 3,844 set two years earlier. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says June is consistently the market’s best-performing month, accounting for nine of the top 10 sales months. The record June result left first-half sales up 10.4% to 547,854 units. New-car deliveries rose 5.8% for the month to 57,439, yielding a 6-month total up 3.1% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Sets Record for New-Vehicle Sales in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642