Australia vehicle sales totaled 95,584units for October 2012, up 12.2% vs. October 2011. October 2012 vehicle sales increased 1.0% compared with September 2012 sales. 2012 sales through October totaled 918,258. This was up 9.7% over the same period in 2011. Toyota was the leader in vehicle sales with a year-to-date total of 183,256, resulting in a 20.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Vehicle Sales Up 12.2% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642