Australia vehicle sales totaled 82,285 units for January 2014, down 3.7% vs. January 2013. January 2014 vehicle sales decreased 15.0% compared with December 2013 sales. Toyota was the leader in vehicle sales with a year-to-date total of 14,210, resulting in a 17.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Vehicle Sales Down 3.7% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642