Internal U.K. industry survey shows strong support for EU membership.
A U.K. withdrawal from the European Union would be a disaster for the auto industry, a new report warns. Produced by corporate advisory group KPMG for the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, the report says the attractiveness of the U.K. as a place to invest, and the competitiveness of the domestic automotive industry, is enhanced by the region’s membership in the EU. British Prime Minister David Cameron said in January 2013 that if elected in the 2015 general election, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Industry at Risk If U.K. Quits EU, Report Warns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642