Show to feature entire Mini lineup.
MUMBAI – India’s auto makers look to next month’s Auto Expo 2012 to be a game-changer after months of stagnant or falling sales. With 60 high-profile model launches new to India slated for the 5-day event in New Delhi, they expect 2 million visitors to scrutinize their new products and see and examine the more than 1,000 models on display over 1.35 million sq.-ft. (125,000 sq.-m) of floor space. None of the car companies are looking to the Expo for a sales boost. But ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Hoping New Delhi Show Will Jump-Start Indian Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642