Auto maker says specially tuned Granta Sport engine achieves 120 hp, 122 mph.
VIENNA – Small-scale production of the Lada Granta Sport, a performance version of AvtoVAZ’s low-cost model, is under way at Russia’s largest car plant. The Granta is made in cooperation with AvtoVAZ’s sister company Lada Motor Sport Technologies. “It will be a low-volume car for normal roads, with specially tuned engine and suspension,” AvtoVAZ President Igor Komarov recently told viewers of the company’s own VAZ TV. The car is powered by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ Adds Sporty Version of Low-Cost Granta Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642