Auto maker plans upgrades to SUV until new iteration arrives.
VIENNA – Russian auto maker AvtoVAZ is delaying the scheduled launch of production of the successor to its iconic Lada 4x4 small SUV, AvtoVAZ spokesman Igor Burenkov tells the Vedomosti business daily. “The world will see the new generation of AvtoVAZ’s off-roader in 2016,” company President Igor Komarov is quoted as saying by the Volzhskaya komuna newspaper during the celebration of the 2 millionth Lada 4x4 manufactured in Togliatti, Russia. Anatoly Moskalyuk, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ Postpones Launch of Lada 4x4 Successor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642