Lilli Bertone ordered to pay up to €7.5 million to creditors.
TURIN, Italy – In 1997, Lilli Bertone promised her husband, the late Nuccio Bertone, she would maintain control of the design company his father founded through its 100th anniversary, a pledge she kept with the launch of the Bertone Nuccio concept car at the Geneva auto show last year. But it has been an expensive struggle to do so, and sources say pressure is mounting to throw in the towel and put the “Stile Bertone” operation in Caprie on the sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bertone May Be Headed for Sales Block" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642