Multinational launch of refreshed X1 reaches U.S. this fall.
BMW launches its next-generation X1 compact cross/utility vehicle just 30 months after putting the current version on the market. The ’13 model comes from two sources: BMW’s Leipzig, Germany, assembly plant and the Tiexi, China, facility where the German auto maker and its joint-venture partner, Brilliance China Automotive Holdings, launched production in late May. The Chinese-built model will supply the local market and other Asian countries, while some of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Adds X1 Production in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642