BMW already contracting for Countryman production.
BMW announces a £250 million ($387.5 million) expansion of its U.K. manufacturing operations by the end of 2015, even as the German auto maker considers diversifying Mini production away from its traditional base in Oxford. BMW says the spending at its Oxford facility, steel-body pressings operation in Swindon and engine plant at Hams Hall near Birmingham, is to support its international growth strategy for the Mini brand. The stepped-up output and the complexity of new model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Boosts U.K. Spending as Part of Mini Growth Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642