V-12 coupe reaffirms auto maker’s high-end image.
CERNOBBIO, Italy – The posh Concorso d’Eleganza at Villa d’Este, promoted and managed by BMW Group, provides the perfect setting for the unveiling of the bespoke BMW Pininfarina Gran Lusso Coupe that will set the German auto maker’s standard for car design this decade and likely will influence the entire auto industry. The masterpiece honors both companies and their ability to constructively cooperate born of a shared passion for automobile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW, Pininfarina Craft Bespoke Gran Lusso Coupe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642