JAC S5 CUV to be added to plant in November.
VIENNA – Pilot assembly of the JAC J5 sedan from complete-knocked-down kits sourced from China is under way at the Bogdan car plant in Cherkassy, Ukraine. Bogdan, which assembles old Lada models and the previous-generation Hyundai Tucson, hopes to increase utilization of its CKD facility with the help of Chinese cars. The plant in Cherkassy, which has an annual capacity of 120,000 CKD vehicles, only assembled 3,803 cars and 116 car-based light-commercial vehicles this year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bogdan Launches JAC Assembly in Ukraine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642