Brazil vehicle sales totaled 341,663 units for October 2012, up 21.1% vs. October 2011. October 2012 vehicle sales increased 18.9% compared with September 2012 sales. 2012 sales through October totaled 3,130,818, up 5.7% over the same period in 2011. Fiat is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 692,395, resulting in a 22.1% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Up 21.1% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642